From New London Homeless Hospitality Center Wiki
Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce
- Ask for help in the Help Center during the daytime, including help paying for fees for birth certificates.
- To get a birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate, or divorce record, look up information for the applicable state at the National Center for Health Statistics
- VitalChek (additional fees apply) supports ordering birth certificates for Connecticut and many other states.
- Connecticut Vital Records
- Rhode Island Birth, Death, and Marriage Records
- Massachusetts Registry of Vital Records and Statistics
- New York City Birth Certificates New York City only
- New York Vital Records Not New York City
- New Jersey Vital Statistics
Social Security card
- New London Social Security Office info
- Address: 2 Shaws Cove, Rm 101, New London, CT 06320
- Phone: 1-866-643-3401
- Request online (Connecticut not currently eligible)
- You can get a Connecticut non-driver photo ID for free once. You must bring a Form B-230 signed by a shelter staff person. Ask in the Help Center during the day for more information.
- You must bring two forms of ID (usually a birth certificate and Social Security card). See Acceptable Forms of Identification for more info.
- Norwich DMV 173 Salem Turnpike, Norwich, CT