Welcome to the New London Homeless Hospitality Center wiki. The goal of this site is to provide information and resources for shelter guests or anyone in the community in need. For information about the organization itself, please visit the New London Homeless Hospitality Center website.
- How HHC Works
- Vital Records (Birth certificate, ID card, Social Security card, marriage certificate, divorce records)
- Community Resources
- Apply for a phone
Guests of New London Homeless Hospitality Center have the right:
- To be treated with respect at all times
- To have confidential information protected
- To have rules fully explained and applied fairly
- To be safe from harassment, discrimination, and intimidation
- To report any complaints by submitting a grievance form
- To review any records, notes, plans NLHHC prepares with or about you
Grievance forms are available in the Help Center.
Your comments and suggestions are also welcome.
325 Huntington Street
New London, CT 06320
Contact Site Administrators
- Does something on this site need to be fixed or added?
- Please fill out the contact form to let the administrators know.